Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Melted - The Melting Fairy / Lemon Meringue Pie

Lemon Meringue Pie - 'Fresh lemon custard is blended with pie crust and topped with creamy whipped vanilla meringue. The perfect combination of sweet and tart!'
 
Sooo good!  I love lemon scents anyway, and this one doesn't fail to deliver.  It's lemon first and foremost, but the creaminess and the bakery notes are right there behind it.  There is still a little bit of zip in that lemon, even though it's more of a creamy, sweet lemon.  This is indeed similar to a lot of other lemon scents, but it's still so sooo good.

I melted this .8 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had strong, long lasting scent.  I have found that The Melting Fairy tarts have a tendency to be on the lighter side, or don't last long.  This one is proving me wrong.  

This is a must have if your trying The Melting Fairy.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I picked this one for my last box. You and Lauren (I think?) enjoyed it on cold so I snagged one. Glad it was good AND strong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it's good for you too. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Had the same experience with this one as well! Another delish scent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could still smell traces of this long after I'd gotten rid of it for the day, even after melting something else. It was goooood. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete