Thursday, March 6, 2014

Melted - The Melting Fairy / Old Fashioned Banana Pudding

Old Fashioned Banana Pudding - 'Creamy banana pudding is mixed with vanilla wafers and topped with fresh, creamy meringue topping!'
This was a nice, sort of cozy scent.  While banana is the predominant note, it's more of a bakery scent than it is a fruity scent.  It almost reminds me of banana nut bread, and that's fine with me.  There is some creaminess, a bit of warmth in this.  Very yummy indeed.
I melted this .8 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had medium scent.  I could smell it pleasantly in the area of the warmer, and lightly in one of the adjacent rooms.  I like strong scents but sometimes lighter is better and this seems to be one of those.

This is the last of my February box, my last Melting Fairy tart in general because I've decided not to continue my subscription.

2 comments:

  1. What are your favorite banana blends from any vendor? Or, who, in your opinion, makes the best banana scent? I have wanted to get into it, but am afraid to try it. I trust your judgment! This one sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really remember banana scents from other vendors, but I do know I've enjoyed most of the banana scents I've had from Sweet Fixations. Banana Caramel Cupcake always comes to mind first as a favorite of mine. I loved it from Country Home Scents first, and have loved it from Sweet Fixations. Go Bananas is another I really enjoyed from Sweet Fixations.

      ~Deb

      Delete