Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Melted - Rosegirls / Blackberry Cotton Candy Waffle Cone

Blackberry Cotton Candy Waffle Cone - [no scent description]

Although there is no official scent description, I guess it's probably pretty self explanatory.  This was a nice, sweet scent with hints of bakery.  There seemed to be an almost creaminess to it, but I don't know what that would be coming from.  The fruity note from the blackberry was typical dark-fruit-sweet without being overly bright and summery.  More like a jam type of sweet.  The cotton candy was not distinct, but upped the sweetness a bit.  The waffle cone added the hint of warm and cozy bakery, like a cookie type more than cake type.  A rather yummy scent, indeed.

Much too light and weak though.  I started melting half of this chunk in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and was barely getting any scent so I went ahead and threw the rest of the chunk in (1.7 oz. total) to see if it would help.  Very early on there was a burst of delicious scent but then it seemed to be gone.  While going about my business throughout the house, I was surprised to find that delicious scent had traveled into the adjacent room.  It remained at about a medium level in *that* room for an hour or so before fading away to pretty much nothing again.

Nice when I could smell it though!

3 comments:

  1. Gonna melt this one TODAY! Let ya know if it fizzles for me. Gosh I hope not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised to find light traces of cotton candy scent still lingering throughout two rooms well after I'd given up on this one. Really curious now how yours will go.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Not bad. I went ahead and did a chunk in the living room/kitchen and one in our bedroom since we leave our doors open. It is nice up close but just walking around the house it doesn't knock me down. I do like it though but wonder if I will prefer Americana marshmallow smoothie as a blackberry scent.

    ReplyDelete