Monday, March 31, 2014

Melted - Rosegirls / Pecan Waffle Fluff Puffs

Pecan Waffle Fluff Puffs - 'Pecan Waffle, Monster Cookie, and Marshmallow Smoothie.'

This is a warm, delicious, bakery scent.  While I did notice the Monster Cookie notes very distinctly, there is also plenty of pecan happening.  I kept thinking there was a bit of maple, but that might have been a trick of the mind from the name being 'Waffle.'  The marshmallow adds a creaminess and a bit of sweetness.  All together, it's just a really casual, laid back bakery scent.

I melted this entire 1.7 oz. chunk in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had good medium-strong scent.  It was noticeable throughout the house but on a very easy to take level.  It's still going strong as I write this, three hours into the melt.

I wouldn't mind having more of this one!

**This was given to me as part of a thank you gift from a waxy friend.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm!!! Seriously so good! I keep the other chunk for constant cold sniffing. This one needs to come visit me in a pie format. Hope your day is going well Deb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might have liked this more than Monster Cookie Fluff Puffs, which I used to think was my favorite RG scent.

      ~Deb

      Delete