Sunday, March 30, 2014

Melted - Rosegirls / Peppermint Coconut Mallow

Peppermint Coconut Mallow - [no scent description]

I freakin' love this scent.  It seemed like such an odd combination when I first noticed it in the store.  One sniff and I was hooked.  If the person I was buying for that day hadn't wanted it, I was ready to keep the whole bag for myself.  She said to go ahead and keep a chunk from whatever I liked, and this was the first one I pulled out to keep.

I was afraid at first that having peppermint in it would make it too Christmas-y for me.  It doesn't.  The coconut and marshmallow soften the mint and keep it from being Christmas-y BUT there is enough peppermint still coming through to still make it a good Christmas scent if you're a seasonal melter like me.  The coconut is not distinct in that it makes this seem tropical.  It lends a sweetness to the overall scent.  The marshmallow holds the two together in a soft, creamy hug.  This is sort of along the lines of vanilla-mint scents that are popular in winter.

I melted this 1.6 oz. chunk in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.  I would have liked it stronger just because I love it so much, but it was nice at the level I got.  It did seem to start off stronger, then fade to a more medium strength only a couple hours in, but then held itself there for a couple more good hours.

This is one I will definitely need to get more of!

6 comments:

  1. Whoohooo!!! You should have kept the bag and instead just shared one chunk ;-) it is pretty amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! If I ever do get a bag I'll probably use my tea light warmers in other rooms to boost the scent throughout the house.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm glad I've discovered its wonderfulness. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. I absolutely adore this scent. My all time favorite RG Blend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of my favorites. I have a whole bag of it now. wOOt!

      ~Deb

      Delete