Sunday, March 30, 2014

Melted - Rosegirls / Strawberry Lemon Custard

Strawberry Lemon Custard - [no scent description]

I absolutely loved this scent in the Rosegirls store, and was thrilled when the person I was buying for said to go ahead and keep a chunk.  It's a bright, fun scent, full of happy lemon.  Then the strawberry rushes in to sort of tone down the lemon a bit, and the custard softens it all with it's slightly warm creaminess.  Yummy!

I melted this 1.1 oz. chunk in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and was sad to find it only had a light-medium scent.  Every once in a while I would get a nice strong burst of scent but overall it was pretty light for me.  Bummer!!

2 comments:

  1. It is a wonderfully happy scent. But you are right, not the strongest strawberry I have had from RG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok good, because sometimes I think things are weak but others are praising how strong and wonderful they are.

      ~Deb

      Delete