Saturday, March 29, 2014

Melted - Rosegirls / Sweet Lemon Confection

Sweet Lemon Confection -'Decadent sweet lemon custard whipped to a creamy and smooth finish.'
 
This is a simple but awesome lemon scent.  It's bright and happy and sweet, more like Lemonheads candies than straight zingy lemon or the cleaning product type lemon.  There is a touch of creaminess to it, which brings down the sharpness that can sometimes come in lemon scents.  This would be great to blend with things, and I see now why Rosegirls uses it in so many of their blends.

I melted this 1.5 oz. scent shot in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had wonderfully strong scent and through.  It perked up the whole house.  This wax was *super* soft, almost like it was scoopable, and quite messy.  That's ok though, I just dumped the whole thing into the warmer and enjoyed it.  There was still plenty of scent when I turned the warmer off after about six hours.

While I did enjoy this, I think I like lemon blends a little more than just lemon.

2 comments:

  1. Did you notice if this was hard to get out of the scent shot, since it was so soft? I had a scoopable sample from Streetman the other day and I almost tossed it because it. would. not. budge. LOL.

    I hope RG starts selling scent shots sometime soon, it'd be nice to have a bit more of an option as far as trying out smaller amounts of a scent you're unsure about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it was very easy to get it out. It was VERY soft and mushy, very oily. You can see all the residue left in the cup.

      I've noticed that the scent shots are very limited in scents in the store, and all seem to be single scents. Almost seems like they might be leftovers from things they use to make blends.

      ~Deb

      Delete