Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Melted - Sniff My Tarts / Lemon Glazed Doughnuts

Lemon Glazed Doughnuts - [no scent description]
(Notice the error on the label?)

I've never ordered from Sniff My Tarts but have had the chance to try a couple tarts through the generosity of various waxy-bloggy friends.  This was another gifted one.  You know I love my lemon scents, so I was quite excited to melt this one.  It was darn good!  Lemon is the obvious main note, but more of a bakery lemon as opposed to a cleaner-type lemon.  It was bright and happy, not too tart or zesty though, because the bakery notes from the 'glazed doughnuts' part softened it up.  You really do get that pastry note in there with the lemon.

I melted this whole tart (approx. 1 oz.) in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had good medium-strong scent that threw well and lasted over four hours before starting to fade.

This. Was. Good.

3 comments:

  1. Whoohooo! I will put it on my SMT wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noted. Deb, now in our all points bulletin SMT notification ring for their next opening. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - But with the two year TAT, who knows what scents we'll all want by then? At the very least, we'll need to order our fall/winter scents. =P

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete