Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Melted - Sniff My Tarts / Vanilla Waffle Cones

Vanilla Waffle Cones - 'A classic cookie wafer is enriched with sweet creamy buttercream and vanilla for this simply divine treat.'

Another tart that was gifted to me, it sure sounded yummy.  On cold sniff there was a rich, creamy vanilla scent but it was light.  Once melted, there was nothing.  I even checked in the adjacent room to where my warmer is because for whatever reason scent tends to drift into that room.  But nope, not a hint of this anywhere.

I melted this whole tart (approx. 1 oz.) in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had no scent.  None.  Not even one of those really light, background type scents.  Nothing.

What a bummer.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Agreed. :(
      And it's such a bummer because the cold scent is so yummy. I can still smell THAT from the residue on the wrapper.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. no matter what vendor, I always have problems getting much throw from those vanilla - sugar cookie - scoop dough type scents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking that same thing. I haven't had many waffle cone scents but I seem to remember people saying they're often on the light side. And sugar cookie, yeah, I'm often surprised when I get a strong one of that.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. SAD!!! Don't let this taint your view on SMT, their stuff is usually pretty strong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, one weak scent won't taint my view. Their ungodly TAT has already done that. =P

      ~Deb

      Delete