Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Melted - Super Tarts / Pink Lavender Mint

Pink Lavender Mint - [no scent description]

I know absolutely nothing about the vendor called Super Tarts, but did receive one of their tarts as part of a gift from a waxy-bloggy friend.  The Super Tarts shop is empty so I couldn't get a scent description but I'm assuming the Pink in this is Pink Sugar, and that the Mint is peppermint.  I was leery when I saw this because I'm not really a lavender fan and I'm not much of a Pink Sugar fan in wax (love it in soap).  This was surprisingly nice though!  It was a refreshing change from all the cake and bakery and foodie scents I've been plowing through.  I would say this was about equal on the Pink and the lavender.  If I absolutely had to decide, I'd say there is just a tad more Pink.  I didn't really notice a distinct mint scent.  It might have doing some quiet work in the background to give this just a hint of 'crisp,' but I don't think I ever noticed any real mint note.  And I don't know what I'd categorize this scent as since it's sort of perfume-y with that Pink and it's hints of musk, sort of herbal-y fresh with that lavender, but there is also sweetness.  How about if we just put this in the 'Good!' category?

I melted this super cute 1+ oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had nice strong scent and throw.  This was very easily noticeable throughout the house but never in an overpowering way.  This was still going strong after five hours, with more of the Pink notes coming out the longer I had it going.

If all of the Super Tarts tarts are this good, I might need to place an order some day.

9 comments:

  1. You're going to be on all the notification watches if you don't be careful :p

    SuperTarts is really difficult to get right now. It's owned by someone who transitioned from YT, Brandy Williams. Very popular. All your favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "All your favorite things." LOL!!!
      Ohhh, dear. Who came first....SuperTarts or Vintage Chic Scents? Are they ALL vendors now?

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure actually. They both seemed to have started about the same time but if I had to guess I think SuperTarts came first.

      Delete
  2. Glad you liked it! It almost didn't make it due to the lavender :-) I enjoyed my pans but the ordering is a little much for me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a weird combo! Glad it worked out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird indeed, but quite pleasant.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  4. Glad you liked this! It was really nice, I got gifted this as well! It was super fun to melt because it was so cute. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's purple it's gotta be good. =P

      ~Deb

      Delete