Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Melted - Rosegirls / Americana Marshmallow Smoothie



Americana Marshmallow Smoothie - [no scent description]

While I don't have an actual scent description, from what I've found online people say this is a mix of Monster Cookie, blackberry jam butter cookie, and marshmallow.  The cookie notes are the strongest, along with the sweet creaminess of the marshmallow.  The blackberry is nestled in the middle, offering a soft, fruity note.  Because of that Monster Cookie, this reminds me of Golden Grahams cereal with a hint of dark berry.  Very yummy!

I worked my way through a bag of this scent, with chunks varying in size from about 1.4 - 2.1 oz.  Melting this in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer, I had medium-strong scent.  The cookie notes traveled well into adjacent rooms, but the berry note was strongest in the area of the warmer.

This is a really nice scent, sort of cozy, and probably safe to melt if you have company coming and you aren't sure what types of scents they might like.  My mom, for instance, is super picky and sensitive to scents, but she never mentioned anything about this while she was here on Easter and I had this going.

I would buy this one again.

5 comments:

  1. This one is really nice. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm ever at the RG store again, I will be looking for more of this.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I am thinking May or June would be nice for a RG run :-) and this time some for you too right ?! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I'd have to see what my own stash looks like at that time. =P

      ~Deb

      Delete