Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Melted - Ten Digit Creations / Pistachio Coconut Fluff

Pistachio Coconut Fluff - 'A sweet concoction of vanilla, pineapple, whipped cream, pistachios, coconut, and a dash of walnuts and nutmeg.'
 
I ordered this one in hopes that it would be like a pistachio something or other scent I'd had from another vendor.  Sadly, it was nothing like that other one.  Also sad that I didn't really care for this one.  To me it was nothing like the name would seem to imply, a sweet dessert type scent.  This was not sweet.  I didn't detect even a smidge of pineapple.  It was just a very dry, nutty scent.  There was a sort of toasted coconut note along with the overall dry nuttiness, but it was not at all the sweet, tropical type of coconut scent.
 
I melted this 1 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had medium scent.  I turned the warmer off after a couple hours because I just didn't care for this one.

4 comments:

  1. The elusive dupe for VCS Lucy and Ethel. I hope you find one. I know hers are sometimes hard to get a hold of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to order just to get some. Will you be ordering from her? Does she open/close, or stay open?

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. She does and open/close model but pretty frequently but they sell fast. I haven't ordered again since the last time because I feel they are kinda expensive if I only want a few scent shots with her $8 flat rate shipping and $1.75 scent shots. Am I being weird? I will drop big money on wax no doubt but I have to feel like I am getting my money's worth. If I can catch another opening with Lucy and Ethel I will try to grab some for you :-).

      Delete
    3. Oh wow, I was looking at her shop and there are sooo many scents that I want. Are her scents custom blends, or are they fairly popular/easy to find among other vendors?

      ~Deb

      Delete