Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Melted - Ten Digit Creations / White Tea Lemonade

White Tea Lemonade - 'White tea leaves nestled into a fresh batch of zesty lemonade.'
 
This was a little too perfume-y and pretty for me, not to the point that I hated it, but way more than I'd expected it to be.  I'm not sure just what white tea is supposed to smell like.  I've had other tea scents and have been able to pick out the tea note, but this one was hard.  At times I thought the sweet lemonade note was poking through, and other times I thought I was finally finding the distinct tea note, but overall it was almost a powdery perfume type scent, with hints of sweetness.
 
I melted this 1 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had medium scent.  It was not an obvious type scent, more of a 'freshening the air' background type thing.
 
I know a lot of people love this type of scent, but it's just not for me.

2 comments:

  1. Bummer! I think white tea is supposed to have a milder scent than regular black tea, but not sure. You'd hope if that were the case the lemonade part would be more prominent. Oh well :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who would like this. But yeah, I was hoping for more lemonade if nothing else. Ah well, live and learn.

      ~Deb

      Delete