Friday, May 16, 2014

Melted - Beezy Tarts / Pink Toasty Marshmallow

Pink Toasty Marshmallow - [no scent description]

Well I feel all kinds of dumb at the moment.  I could have sworn when I popped this into the warmer that I'd read Pink Peppermint.  And I could have sworn the whole time it was melting that I was smelling mint in it.  Um, duh . . . ?  Now that I'm writing this post and have the empty wrapper in front of me, I see that it's Pink *Toasty Mashmallow*!!  And sure enough, when I sniff that empty wrapper, it's just a slightly creamier version of Pink Sugar that I'm smelling.  Where on earth did my brain get mint from?!  

Wow.

I melted this approximately 1 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had strong, long lasting scent.

(This tart was part of a gift from a waxy friend.)

5 comments:

  1. Lol! Power of suggestion!!! I love this scent :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I smelled mint again in something today that I don't think has mint. Smelling things that aren't there always reminds me of an episode of Lost, when Jack (a doctor) was asking Sawyer if he smelled things that no one else did because it could be a sign of a brain tumor. DOH!!!! =P

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Oh man! Don't say that!! Maybe it is all your yummy RG mints floating in your brain :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH this one is so, so good. Glad it had a good throw for you! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder if I have one of these anywhere...*off to search*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm imagining you standing by your wax shelves, flinging tarts over your shoulder as you search. . . . LOL

      ~Deb

      Delete