Friday, May 23, 2014

Melted - Butterfly Lane Scents / Tea Party

Tea Party - [no scent description]

Wish I knew the scent description for this.  At times it just seemed like straight up tea.  Other times it seemed like there was sweetness, something almost like a faint cake note in the background.  Without a scent description, you never really know just what you might be smelling vs. what you might be imagining.  This was nice enough, a scent I wouldn't mind if I had again but one that I might not grab on my own.

I melted this small tart (probably less than 1 oz.) in my tea light warmer and had strong scent.  I'm not sure how long it lasted though because we left to go fishing about two hours into the melt and it was long cooled by the time we got back.

(This tart was part of a gift from a waxy friend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment