Friday, May 30, 2014

Melted - Glitterati Candle Co. / Orange Lace Cake

Orange Lace Cake - 'Light, citrusy, and melt-in-your-mouth vanilla cake.'
 
This was so sooooo good!  It was stronger on the cake note, a warm and cozy pound cake type instead of the sweeter birthday cake type.  The orange was muted, wrapped lovingly in the cake yumminess, but it still added just that little touch of brightness to the overall scent.  This was definitely more of a bakery scent than anything fruity.  I loved it.
 
I melted half of this chunk (about 1.5 oz. worth) in my tea light warmer and was so happy to have nice strong scent.
 
This one is a definite must try/must have!

(This is one of six chunks I won in a blog giveaway.)

4 comments:

  1. Woop woop! I'm kinda keeping track on these Glitterati's --I'm thinking they're more of a win for you! Unfortunately, ordering is a tad difficult right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not worried about ordering. Did you see my plan (in chat earlier today) to go RG exclusive?

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. You're killin' me here. RG exclusively = dream.

      Delete
    3. It's something I really want to try. My plan is to go there once a month or so and get a few bags, see how it goes. I know there are so many scents available other places that will probably eventually be calling to me though.

      ~Deb

      Delete