Friday, May 23, 2014

Melted - Glitterati Candle Co. / Orange Vanilla Ice Cream

Orange Vanilla Ice Cream - [no scent description]

This was my second Glitterati melt, and after the bummer of a first experience I wasn't expecting much.  I was pleasantly surprised though!  This was a yummy, fun scent.  It was slightly warm and creamy, lots of vanilla coming through from the ice cream, with just enough orange mixed in to perk it back up a bit.  At times it reminded me more of an orange pound cake type scent, or like those Jello cakes, but other times it did seem creamier like ice cream.  Regardless, I like this one.

I melted this little sample tart (less than 1 oz.) in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and was relieved to have a nice medium-strong scent.  It also lasted quite a long time.  Where my first Glitterati experience faded in the first half hour, this little guy kept going for probably five or six hours.

I have one more small Glitterati sample to try before I dive into the actual chunks.  Things are looking up!

(This tart was part of a gift from a waxy friend.)

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOH, good to hear it!! This is the one that sounded most appealing from your Glitterati goodies! It sounds lovely. Good melting time, too! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try this if you ever order from her. Hmm, perhaps a blend with this in it........

      ~Deb

      Delete