Friday, May 23, 2014

Melted - Glitterati Candle Co. / Raspberry Sugar Cookies

Raspberry Sugar Cookies - [no scent description]

This was my very first time melting anything from Glitterati, and sadly, it was a disappointment.  The scent itself was really nice, a strong raspberry note with a soft cookie note in the background.  There was a sort of sugar note, almost a hint of tartness in the fruity part, but it worked nicely together.

The problem was in the performance.

I melted this small (less than 1 oz.) tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had an immediate burst of wonderfully strong scent.  My excitement was short lived though, because within the first half hour or so the scent faded quickly down to barely there.  That's the bummer part.

I have several more tarts from Glitterati to try though, so I'm trying not to let this first experience affect my opinion yet.

(This tart was part of a gift from a waxy friend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment