Thursday, May 29, 2014

Melted - Glitterati Candle Co. / Serendipity Waffle Cone

Serendipity Waffle Cone - [no scent description]

This is actually quite a 'warm' scent considering it contains Serendipity, which can be pretty darn sweet.  This is a coconut heavy version of Serendipity, and that works well with the soft bakery note of the waffle cone.  The rest of the Serendipity adds sweetness and just enough perkiness to keep if from being a true bakery scent.

I melted half of this chunk (about 1.5 oz. worth) in my tea light warmer and had medium scent at best.  I would get the waffle cone note quite strong if someone walked by and the air was stirred up, but just in general it was a lighter scent overall.

(This was one of six tarts I won in a blog giveaway.)

4 comments:

  1. I wanted the serendipity to be knock it out of the park here. I remember not getting too much of the waffle cone on cold impression so I didn't have high hopes for that part of it. I like a coconut heavy serendipity though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies for never responding to this comment! I don't know how I missed it. =(

      This was nice, even if it wasn't up to what you were hoping for. Bummer it was light, but I wonder how it would have done in my Glade warmer.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. OOooooohhh, this would be really good in a blend from RG! *marking it down for muffin club #3!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muffin crazy, are we? =P
      But yeah, by the time the next opening rolls around and then by the time we receive MC#3, we will be wanting brighter, fruitier scents again.

      ~Deb

      Delete