Friday, May 30, 2014

Melted - Glitterati Candle Co. / White Sugar Plumeria

White Sugar Plumeria - [no scent description]

I am not a floral fan so I wasn't too sure how I'd feel about this one.  It's actually quite sweet though.  The sugar is working hard in there.  It's still a very perfume-y type floral scent though, the kind I don't really like.  I'm sure floral fans would love this though, because of that extra bit of sweetness.

I melted half of this chunk (about 1.5 oz. worth) in my tea light warmer and had medium-strong scent.  I could very easily smell it but it was the type of scent that's sort of just in the air, not broadcasting itself obnoxiously.

Again, this is probably an awesome scent for floral fans, but I am just not one of those people.

(This is one of six chunks I won in a blog giveaway.)

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear! I was most excited about this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was debating whether to toss it into hubby's little stash or send it to Julie, who likes florals. The problem with hubby's stash is that he rarely melts anything. I didn't want this to go to waste so I went ahead and tried it. And still have half a chunk for Julie if she wants it. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Yes please!!!! This is the one I was drooling over! You rock. Thanks Deb! My order is #50 something do I have a ways to go but this is on my short list.

      Delete
    3. I'll get this to you soon. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete