Thursday, May 29, 2014

Melted - Glitterati Candle Co. / White Tea & Pomegranate

White Tea & Pomegranate - [no scent description]

I've been diggin' the tea scents lately.  I've started drinking Snapple teas too.  Can't say that I've ever sniffed my Snapple though.  Maybe I'll try that with my next one.  But as for *this* tea scent, it was pretty darn nice.  The tea notes are there.  There is sweetness without being candy sweet.  It's not an overly fruity sweet either.  It's just a sweet tea.  There is one tiny note that is sort of 'dark.'  Not sure what that is coming from.  Like a wanna be spice note almost.  Maybe something in the tea?  It works though, keeps this from being too sweet.

I melted half of this chunk (about 1.5 oz. worth) in my tea light warmer and had nice strong scent.

(This is one of six tarts I won in a blog giveaway.)

6 comments:

  1. This one sounds great! I want to try a white tea blend. I have heard that raspberry/peach/white tea from RG is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I'll have to look for that one. Ya know, when I go exclusively RG. ;-)

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Thank goodness these are getting better for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After the iffy start with those smaller sample ones, I've been surprised and pleased with the results from these bigger chunks.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. Sounds nice! I've been burning Yankee Early Sunrise a lot lately, which is a soft lemony tea scent, as well as Nene's Kitchen Melt's Iced Tea Twist. Need to dig out the B&BW London Calling, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. London Calling! I'd forgotten about that. I think it might have been Lauren who was absolutely in love with that scent....? Now I want to try it. hehe

      ~Deb

      Delete