Monday, May 26, 2014

Melted - Haley's Heavenly Scents / Cappuccino Brulee

Cappuccino Brulee - 'Vanilla beans, coffee beans and cocoa beans blended together.'
 
This was a nice coffee scent, sweeter and a bit creamier, with a slight chocolate note.  Still very much a coffee scent though, and a lovely one.

Since I don't like cutting wax unless I absolutely have to, I plunked this whole 1.5 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had light-medium scent but only in the area around the warmer.  I could not smell this at all in other parts of the house.

(This tart was part of a gift from a waxy friend.)

2 comments:

  1. Did you notice anything necessarily "brulee" about this besides the sweet creaminess? Overall, did you like her coffee oils/scents?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I'd know "brulee" specifically, so I really can't say. I don't remember anything really jumping out and impressing me in the few Haley's scents I've tried.

      How have you found them to be?

      ~Deb

      Delete