Saturday, May 24, 2014

Melted - I Heart Wax / Tea & Cake

Tea & Cake - 'Black Tea with orange and almond cake.'
I had another tea scent recently that I thought had a light cake note in the background.  This one is the opposite.  The cake note is stronger and the tea note is quietly in the background.  I think I preferred this one.  The cake is not overly sweet like a birthday cake scent.  There is a soft almond note, and a faint hint of perky orange in a less sweet pound cake type scentThe tea is sort of an aftertaste, you don't really notice it until you're done sniffing.

I melted this 1+ oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had nice strong scent in the beginning, but then it faded down to a lighter medium about two hours into the melt and by the end of the four hour tea light burn there wasn't much scent left.  

Well, it was nice while it lasted.

(This tart was part of a gift from a waxy friend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment