Sunday, May 11, 2014

Melted - Lasting Scent Candles / Lemon Pavlova

Lemon Pavlova - [no scent description]

I had to look up what a pavlova is, and found that it's 'meringue dessert with a crisp crust and soft, light inside.'  This scent was as yummy as you'd imagine the dessert to be.  It's a bright and cheerful lemon scent, with just a hint of warm bakery deep in there somewhere.  There are raspberries on the label, and the person I got this from mentioned raspberries in her description on her own blog, but I don't know if I'm really noticing any raspberry note.  It might be lending something to sort of Lemonheads candy-like lemon note.  Raspberry or not, I really liked this one.

I melted this 1+ oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had strong, long lasting scent.

 (This tart was part of a gift from a waxy friend.)

2 comments:

  1. This one sounds bright and cheery! I love eating pavlova. Only had it once or twice but it is yummy, and smells divine. I am glad to hear this was great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you ordered from Lasting Scents much? I remember them being the longest TAT back before all companies switched to crazy business tactics, and it was that long TAT back then that always kept me from ordering. I don't even know how they are now.

      ~Deb

      Delete