Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Melted - Long Cane Primitives / Frosty Blue Ribbon Cookie

Frosty Blue Ribbon Cookie - [no scent description]

I really do wish I had the scent description for this.  The 'Frosty' in the name implies to me that there is mint in here, and it did seem like there was a very light minty note, but since the other day when I thought there was mint in another tart that had no mint at all . . . well, I'm mint-leery now.  LOL

But anyway, this was a very nice, safe and mellow cookie scent.  It was like a sugar cookie type, not overly sweet.  And then there was that light note of what seems like mint to me.  Whatever was in this, I really liked it.

I melted one of these tarts (approx. 1 oz.) in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.

(This tart was part of a gift from a waxy friend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment