Friday, May 2, 2014

Melted - The Melting Fairy / Pearamel

Pearamel (NEW) - 'Thick and decadent caramel is mixed with vanilla and buttercream and drizzled over fragrant baked pears.'

This one very much reminded me of a caramel apple scent.  It was bright and juicy and sweet, with a hint of creaminess.  The caramel is definitely there, adding just a touch of warmth to the overall perky fun of the pear scent.  I think pear is just different enough from apple that this doesn't totally scream 'Fall scent!' at me. 

I melted this .7 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and was delighted to find strong scent and throw, full and rich and filling all corners of the downstairs of my house with yumminess.  It started to fade slightly after about three hours but there was still plenty of scent for a good while after that.

I would definitely order this scent again.

4 comments:

  1. :-) yay!!! I want to like pear scents but I just haven't found the right one yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like caramel apple you'd probably like this. They're so similar, at least to me.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. You and Julie should try Fresh Pear from Lake Providence Lodge, that was the best pear smell I've tried. So juicy and fruity! Pears and apples have this weird "we smell like each other" ability. Glad you liked this, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds yummy! I just looked at their Etsy shop and they have Caramel Pears. Mmmm.

      ~Deb

      Delete