Monday, May 26, 2014

Melted - Streetman Candle Co. / Hazelnut Coffee Cake


Hazelnut Coffee Cake - [no scent description]

The very first tart I ever melted was a cheap Hazelnut Cream one I'd found at Walmart many years ago, before tarts were cool.  I seem to have a sentimental attachment to the hazelnut scent now.  And this one is another nice one.  I didn't really get a cake note but there was a sweet, almost bakery note wrapping itself around the coffee scent.  It took away the sort of bitter note that coffee often has.  The hazelnut added a soft nuttiness to the blend.  Enjoyed this one!

I melted this .8 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had strong scent in the area of the warmer but it didn't travel out much.  I could not smell this at all in the kitchen, which is adjacent to where my warmer is, but as soon as I stepped through the doorway back into this room, -BAM- you could smell the rich coffee scent.

(This tart was part of a gift from a waxy friend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment