Monday, May 26, 2014

Melted - Streetman Candle Co. / The Ultimate Cookie

The Ultimate Cookie - [no scent description]

I freakin' loved this scent! Wow!  When I first got it and read the name I was a bit like 'Meh, cookie blahness.'  But holy moly is this good!  It's like a regular blah sugar cookie scent, but ramped up somehow.  There is a deep, full, rich note in here.  Vanilla?  Butter?  Maybe even marshmallow???  I don't know but it's one of the most awesome warm and sweet bakery scents I've come across.

I melted most of this snap-stick (1+ oz. worth) in my tea light warmer and was so glad to have strong scent for the entire four hours of a tea light burn.

For as much as I enjoyed this and the previous scent, I just might have to place a Streetman order to get more!

(This tart was part of a gift from a waxy friend.)

6 comments:

  1. So good! I hope you do give Streetman's a try --very easy to order from and such a great product. The Nilla Pumpkin is a must try from there. Tea lights going strong I see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tea lights going strong indeed! Might seem like a waste of wax just switching after one tea light burn, but it's definitely helping me plow through this stash. =P

      I'm going to have to snoop around the Streetman site. How is their TAT?

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. TAT is around the one month mark usually. Maybe a little less. Funny, my last order --I asked her to fulfill it last because I wanted an extended TAT.

      Delete
    3. You're slightly insane. Who in their right minds wants a longer TAT when the trend is already on the ungodly long end of things? *shakes head at the horror of it*

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Wish list!! I just placed my first Streetman order a couple weeks ago but I can see from this post I shall be including ultimate cookie and pumpkin nilla next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't planned on placing any orders anytime soon but I now I need to take a closer look at their site.

      ENABLERS!!!!

      ~Deb

      Delete