Monday, May 26, 2014

Melted - Streetman Candle Co. / Vanilla Chai

Vanilla Chai - [no scent description]

Loved this one!  It had the tea notes and it had the spice notes.  Sometimes chai scents lack the actual tea note and might as well just be called Spice.  But not this one.  It was pretty spicy, so spice haters will probably want to stay away.  There was also a wee little bit of creaminess from the vanilla.  This would be a good fall/winter scent.  Oh, I just loved it.

I melted this .8 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had strong scent for the entire four hours of one tea light burn.

If I ever order from Streetman Candle, I will be looking for more of this.

(This tart was part of a gift from a waxy friend.)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you loved this one! I was hoping you would, it had your name written all over it. It would definitely be a great winter scent!

    ReplyDelete