Sunday, May 25, 2014

Melted - Streetman Candles / Vanilla Coffee Cone

Vanilla Coffee Cone - [no scent description]

On cold sniff this was pretty much just a coffee scent.  Warmed, however, a rich vanilla note came through and made this a much smoother, sweeter coffee scent.  I didn't really detect anything that would be the 'cone' part of it (waffle cone, I'm assuming) but that's ok.  It was fine with just that strong vanilla and coffee.

I melted this small (.8 oz) tart in my tea light warmer and had strong scent, but mainly in the room adjacent to where the warmer was.  LOL!  I don't know why my kitchen seems to suck all the scent into it.

(This tart was part of a gift from a waxy friend.)

2 comments:

  1. This one sounds super yummy! My kind of rainy day scent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is just something about coffee scents! I loooove going down the coffee aisle in grocery stores. Ah, the aroma......

      ~Deb

      Delete