Sunday, May 11, 2014

Melted - Up The Creek / Lemon Marshmallow Serendipity Bread

Lemon Marshmallow Serendipity Bread - 'Top notes of sweet lemons with marshmallows and serendipity, rounded out with baked bread.'
 
This was a nice scent but there was something about it that I just can't pinpoint from the notes involved.  It was a lemon scent first and foremost, and there was the occasional bread note coming through.  And while there was a lot of sweetness, I don't think I'd ever guess it was Serendipity in there.  The odd note was sort of a sharply sweet powdery note, almost like if you sniff a packet of Kool Aid mix or something.  After a while it was this part of the scent that was somewhat unpleasant.  It wasn't enough to make me turn off the warmer though.
 
I melted each of these tarts (at different times) in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had strong, long lasting scent from each.

(These tarts were part of a gift from a waxy friend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment