Friday, May 16, 2014

Melted - Vintace Chic Scents / The Golden Age

The Golden Age - 'This scent, blending butterscotch and snow taffy, will make you feel like you're sharing the silver screen with the stars and starlets of Hollywood's Golden Age.'
This is one of the tarts I picked from Sunnee's recent destash sale.  Not sure what the 'snow taffy' scent includes.  I know I've had it in something else but can't remember what I was told it included.  Well anyway, I'm surprised to have found a butterscotch scent that I'm not fond of.  I did not hate this scent but there was an underlying oddness that must be coming from that mysterious 'snow taffy.'  It is mainly a butterscotch scent, and that part is still yummy, but it's like drinking something that leaves an odd aftertaste, and it's THAT part of it that just sort of made this go bleah for me.
I melted this 1.5 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment