Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Melted - Vintage Chic Scents / Grandma's Pearls

Grandma's Pearls - 'A true touch of class, this scent brings together marshmallow and lavender vanilla.'

Once again proving that I don't hate lavender as much as I used to, this blend was actually quite nice.  This is still very much a lavender scent.  The marshmallow and vanilla soften and sweeten, but the lavender is still the predominant note.

I melted this 1.5 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had strong scent and throw.  This was one that I could smell as soon as I came through the door from outside, yet it was still not overpowering to the senses.

I must say, I've been quite impressed with the Vintage Chic Scents tarts I've been able to try so far.

(This tart was part of a gift from a waxy friend.)

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this scent too. I am delighted to see you are coming to find some lavenders you enjoy. VCS does have some great scents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someday I'll be melting Lavender Zucchini Bread.

      *thinks about this*

      Naaahhhhhhh!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. This sounds really nice, looking forward to ordering from VCS again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one vendor I'm pretty sure I will try ordering from. I'm curious what fall/winter type scents she might come up with.

      ~Deb

      Delete