Monday, May 12, 2014

Melted - Vintage Chic Scents / My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things - 'Sweet strawberries, fresh-baked bread and vanilla butter fudge.'

When I put this tart in the warmer I did not recall offhand what the scent description was.  Once the wax started melting and some scent was flowing, I was thought for sure there was Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies involved somehow.  Imagine my surprise when I'm getting ready to do this post and find there is nothing even close to blackberry or butter cookies in here?!  LOL  That's totally what it reminded me of though!  So, knowing the proper description now, I guess it would describe it as a sweet bread scent.

I melted this 1.4 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had nice medium-strong scent.

(This tart was part of a gift from a waxy friend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment