Friday, May 16, 2014

Melted - Vintage Chic Scents / Spoonful of Sugar

Spoonful of Sugar - 'Mary Poppins taught us that a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down. With this scent, bringing together tres leche cake and sugar cookie dough, you'll agree that a spoonful of sugar helps everything go down.'
 
This is a nice, safe and gentle scent.  You know, like if company is coming over and you're not sure what type of scent they'll like.  Or for people like my mom, who are very sensitive to scents.  At first I thought this was just a straight up sugar cookie scent.  Upon paying closer attention though, I realized the cake note is indeed lurking in there.  To me it's more like a pound cake, less sweet and bold than its birthday cake cousin.  But yeah, a nice, mellow bakery scent.
 
I melted this 1.5 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had long lasting, strong (but subtle, if that's possible) scent.

(This tart was part of a gift from a waxy friend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment