Friday, June 13, 2014

Melted - Rosegirls / GB-VIC-FKLP Muffin

Gilligan's Brew - 'Coconut milk blended with heavy whipping cream.'
Vanilla Ice Cream - [no scent description]
Florida Key Lime Pie - 'Lime, graham cracker crust, whipped cream.'

This is the first of the muffins from our Muffin Club that I melted.  I was actually quite surprised by the scent when this was warmed.  It was way more bakery than I ever would have guessed with having that lime and coconut in there.  I kept thinking I was getting a waffle cone note, so I had to look up just what the notes of these scents were.  Now I'm thinking it was the graham cracker crust and vanilla that I was smelling.  The coconut comes through but is not at all like a tropical summery scent.  I did not notice any distinct lime at all.  I found this to be just a really nice, deep, creamy, bakery scent.

I melted half of this muffin (about 1.3 oz.) in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had delicious medium-strong scent.

3 comments:

  1. That is too funny! I am going to melt mine soon do I can compare. I would totally have guessed it to be a strong lime. Glad to see it was still yummy. Vanilla waffle cone smell is still great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you melt it yet? How was it for you?

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Haven't yet. I grabbed the lemon lavender and it was great!

      Delete