Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Melted - Rosegirls / OD - Wildberry - VIC Muffin

Orange Danish - [no scent description]
Wildberry - 'Blueberries and Strawberries blended together in a thick jam.'
Vanilla Ice Cream & Blends - 'A wonderful sweet vanilla scent.'

One of the muffins from our Muffin Club back in January, I wasn't sure how I'd feel about this one because whenever there is wildberry involved my mind jumps automatically to wildberry mousse, which I'm not a big fan of.  This was nice though.  I didn't really get any orange but there were hints of a bakery note that probably came from the danish part.  Overall though, it was a creamy, slightly warm scent with a mellow blend of berry notes.

I first melted half of this muffin in my tea light warmer and was bummed to find it seemed to have an initial burst of strong scent then died down to near nothingness fairly early on.  Then I decided maybe it was because I had the warmer in a room I didn't usually have it in, and maybe I just wasn't noticing the scent.  A few days later I melted the other half of this muffin in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer in the usual room and spot and medium-strong scent but it did seem to fade after only a couple hours.  Bummer.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... Wish it would have lasted longer for you. I love this one on cold so much. I will brace myself for a short life on this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it lives a long and creamy life for you!

      ~Deb

      Delete