Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Melted - Rosegirls / RSC - Butterscotch - OR Muffin

Royal Sugar Cookie - 'This is a homemade traditional sugar cookie with crisp buttery goodness rolled in sugar, baked to perfection then iced with vanilla bean, powdered sugar icing and topped with sugary sweet sprinkles.'
Butterscotch - [no scent description]
Orange Revival - '. . . burst of sweet oranges with tangy tangerines!'
 
Another of our Muffin Club blends from the January opening, I didn't really like this one when I first got it.  There was a weird aftertaste that reminded me of dried baby formula puke . . . LOL!  Thankfully that seems to have gone away in the time it's sat here because when I melted it, all seemed fine.  You definitely get the orange in this one, even an almost zestiness, but it's still very much a bakery scent.  I didn't detect any specific butterscotch note, just nice warm and sweet, almost creamy bakery notes.

I melted half of this muffin (about 1.3 oz.) in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.

5 comments:

  1. Yikes, baby formula puke is so sour and nasty. For that matter booby milk puke isn't any better either. Glad this melted nicely. Funny how scents change like that sometimes. Keeping this one for late summer/early fall. Back to school melt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably save my other half until closer to fall. Maybe. I should probably just melt it now and keep room for the bajillions of fall scents I'll no doubt be buying by then.

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Booby milk puke ...ahahahahahaha. gross.

      Delete
  2. So it wasn't a total fail, this blend. I didn't love it..the orange revival is way too strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went ahead and melted the other half and yeah, the orange is strong but I don't think it's too strong. Well, I guess I don't know what you were going for in that blend so maybe it is too strong. lol

      But no, it was not a fail.

      ~Deb

      Delete