Sunday, June 22, 2014

Melted - Rosegirls / Strawberry Mint Ice Cream

Strawberry Mint Ice Cream - 'Strawberry jam, peppermint, and vanilla ice cream.'

Ohhhh, this is another one for my list of favorite Rosegirls scents.  I think there is just something amazingly wonderful about their vanilla ice cream scent.  I used to think their 'smoothie' was the fabulous one but since that has vanilla ice cream in it I'm now thinking the ice cream is the secret.  I didn't get any distinct strawberry in this, maybe just a bit of extra sweetness from it.  This was mainly a rich, creamy, sweet-mint scent.  It would be good around Christmas if you were lacking on traditional minty scents, but it doesn't really scream 'Christmas scent!' to me.

I melted this entire chunk (nearly 2 oz.) in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and was super happy to have nice strong scent.  Even after seven hours, when I shut the warmer off, this still had a lot of scent left.  I wish I would have cut this in half and had to melts.  Definitely kicking myself for not ordering a bag in yesterday's opening.  Oh well, I've seen this in the store each time I've been there so I'm confident I can get more next time I'm there.

This is such a wonderful scent!

This tart was part of a gift from a waxy friend.

10 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Glad it was a win! I am kind of kicking myself I didn't make more of an effort to melt RG scents in my stash that are new to me. But hey! There is always next time. Glad you liked this one. Can't beat a sweet creamy mint. Such a lovely smell. This chunk LOOKS just like Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking that too as I wrote the post, that it looks like Christmas. I should have compared it to Snowflake before I melted it. Is Snowflake peppermint+marshmallow, or something like that? I can never remember!

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Yep! Snowflake is peppermint marshmallow

      Delete
  2. I agree... Rg's vanilla ice cream scent is da bomb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could probably even make zucchini bread smell good. *considers* Nah!

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Me thinks you just haven't tried a GOOD zb yet ;)

      Delete
    3. Because there ARE no good zucchini bread scents. =P

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. I got this scent in my sampler, it smells so good! Can't wait to try this one out for myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you love it! I hope there is one in my sampler. I hope there is a bag of this in the store next time I go. I'm full of hope, huh? lol

      ~Deb

      Delete