Sunday, June 22, 2014

Melted - Rosegirls / Sunny Days

Sunny Days - (Rosegirls Custom Blend)  'Strawberries blended with Satsuma.'
I don't know if I'm going through a strawberry phase or if it's just Rosegirls strawberry that I love, but I was happy to be able to try this scent.  On cold sniff the Satsuma is definitely the stronger part of this, but the strawberry note came out nicely when warmed.  It became a very nice berry scent with just hints of orange zip dancing around the edges.

I plunked this entire 1.8 oz. chunk into my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had medium scent.  Well, actually I'd say it was the lighter side of medium.  That was a bit of a bummer because it was such a nice scent that I would have loved it to be stronger.
This tart was a gift from a waxy friend.

6 comments:

  1. My mom loves this one! Sorry the throw wasn't as strong as you liked. Rosegirls does have a way with strawberry. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With each new scent I try, I'm looking forward to my samplers more and more.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Deb.. have you tried CFTKR Satsuma & Strawberry? It gives a pretty good throw ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't really tried too many CFTKR. I seem to have unpredictable results with her stuff.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. I got this one in my order! I must admit I got it as much as for the name as for the scent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol - whatever works, right? I managed to place a small order. My first time even trying to order and I was thrilled to have succeeded!

      ~Deb

      Delete