Friday, June 20, 2014

Melted - Rosegirls / Sweet Lavender - Sweet Lemon Confection Muffin

Sweet Lavender - 'A gentle & soothing lavender.'
Sweet Lemon Confection - 'Decadent sweet lemon custard whipped to a creamy and smooth finish.'

Look at those gorgeous Minnesota Vikings colors.  Ohhh, what a glorious muffin.  Ok, I'll be serious now.  This was another of the blends from our Muffin Club, from way back at the January Rosegirls opening.  Since I do love lemon but don't always like lavender, I was wondering how I'd feel about this.  It was nice!  At first I thought it was coming across as just a really sweet lavender but no, the lemon is indeed making a show of itself.  It reminded me of a candy-sweet scent, like Lemonheads.  I'd still call it a really sweet lavender scent though.

I melted half of this muffin (about 1.3 oz. worth) in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.  It was bordering on overpowering if I was close to the warmer but throughout the house in general it was a nice scent strength.

4 comments:

  1. Vikings!! This would be perfect in the football shapes :-) I am glad you liked this one. I did too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was bummed to see we can't pick scents AND colors for the footballs. I would consider ordering a set otherwise.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. They are Vikings colors, huh?! Glad this one was good and had a nice throw. Can't wait to melt it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you need to get going on melting those muffins! And blogging some waxy stuff. I'm going to declare you a wax deserter soon...... =P

      ~Deb

      Delete