Sunday, July 20, 2014

Melted - Beezy Tarts / Orange Caramel Cake

Orange Caramel Cake - 'White cake with a dash of orange oil, covered in sweet whipped buttercream, drizzled with caramel sauce.

LOVED this one.  There was a definite, delicious cake note in this, maybe more like a pound cake in that it was not overly sweet.  The caramel note enhanced that cake note, both warmed and sweetened it.  And then the bit of orange brightened it all up a bit.  The orange was never really distinct enough on its own, but did lend itself nicely to the scent overall.  Ohhh, this was good.

I melted half of this scent shot in my tea light warmer and had nice strong scent with decent throw.

If I ever order from Beezy again, I hope this is available!

4 comments:

  1. This is one yummy sounding tart. I like how his wax looks and feels. I will keep an eye out for this one next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or maybe the other half of this one will find its way to you and we both stock up next time it's available. lol

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I love that the cake note in this wasn't overly sweet, that can sometimes ruin a scent! His orange scents are really nice in general, his sherbet is one of my favs. Glad you liked this one, will keep my eyes peeled for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot I was going to share the other half and melted it today. DOH! Ah but it was still sooooo good.

      ~Deb

      Delete