Saturday, July 19, 2014

Melted - Beezy Tarts / Strawberry White Cake

Strawberry White Cake - [no scent description]

I got this as a freebie in my order and was excited to see it at first.  Once I sniffed it though, I was a little uncertain.  It seemed way more candy-like that I would have expected, with almost a powdery note.  I thought maybe the cake note would come through once it was melted, and sort of warm things up, but it didn't.  This was a very sweet strawberry scent, with some note that I can't quite pinpoint that sort of killed this for me.  I keep wanting to say it was like a 'sour' note, but I know that's not right.  I keep wondering if it's something like a cream cheese note?  I don't know but I don't really get any cake note, barely any type of bakery note at all.  This is much more a candy or maybe even jam type strawberry, verrrry sweet.

I melted this 1.2 oz. donut tart in my tea light warmer and had strong scent and throw.

4 comments:

  1. Scarlette did not like this one either. I melted mine yesterday and she pinched her nose"ewww what stinks?" I didn't think it was horrible but I agree, no cake and a ton of candy. Poops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a weird way, I'm glad to hear others didn't like it. Sometimes I feel I'm just to picky and harsh.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. What a bummer! It sounded so good when he stocked it. I will have to melt mine soon and see if I have the same result!

    ReplyDelete