Sunday, July 20, 2014

Melted - Beezy Tarts / Watermelon Cake

Watermelon Cake - 'Yummy cake with a hint of watermelon.
What says summer like watermelon?  And since I seemed to be grabbing all the cake scents in the limited Beezy stock when I ordered, watermelon cake seemed perfect.  This was a nice sweet cake scent, with an addition helping of sweetness from the light watermelon note.  This was more of a bright and fun cake scent, instead of some of the warmer, cozy cake scents you'll find.  At times it even seemed almost like strawberry instead of watermelon.
I melted half of this scent shot in my tea light warmer was bummed to find this was a much lighter scent than previous Beezy tarts that I've melted.  It was still a healthy medium strength scent, but was noticeably lighter than the banana and orange-caramel ones I recently had.  A bit of a bummer there but still a great scent.

6 comments:

  1. I often get watermelon and strawberry mixed up. I definitely have this one to try and can't wait.
    So --now that we have a good selection of Beezy's melted from your recent order, what's the consensus --worth another order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not against ordering again. =P

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Beezy lover! He probably has a hold of your heart and you just don't know it yet...
      Next thing you know, he's crept up in your top 3 vendors.
      It happens. It's wax trickery. I love him.

      Delete
    3. Maybe if he kept his site open he'd sneak up into the top four or so. But until you convince him to do that for you, well . . .

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. This one sounds so good. And I want to eat a watermelon cake in general. But it's sad it was lighter than the other tarts you melted! I had the same experience with pink peppermint from Beezy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Beezy Pink Peppermint now. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete