Saturday, July 12, 2014

Melted - BH&G / Orange Buttercream Cupcake

Orange Buttercream Cupcake - [no scent description]

A couple years ago this was considered a dupe of the Fruit Loops scent that was all the rage at the time.  I'd sniffed it in stores and yeah, it was like Fruit Loops, but I was never into it enough to buy one for myself.  Well, a few months ago I received this as a part of a gift from a waxy friend and I have now finally melted it.  It's not a horrible scent but I still just don't get into the Fruit Loops craze.  And all I could think about while melting this was . . . Fruit Loops.  When I did stop and force myself to focus, I could detect a cake note, but mainly it's an almost overwhelming candy-like sweetness.  I know tons of people still love the Fruit Loop type scents but I'm just not one of them.

I melted this whole pack at once, using various warmers in various rooms.  I got strong scent and throw from both tea light and Glade 20 watt hot plate warmers.

4 comments:

  1. I love this one but I'm a big fan of fruit loopy type scents. Such a great performer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember about two years ago Fruit Loops scents were THE thing. Serendipity had its day. Zucchinipuke and Pink blends seem to be the recent hot things. But before all those, it was Fruit Loops everything. lol

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. OOoooooohhh, I haven't seen this one in stores, I will need to look for it! It sounds like it was impressive and smelled good, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is an oldie. It has to be in your store, however suckily stocked your store is, because it's everywhere all the time.

      ~Deb

      Delete