Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Melted - 'iheartwax' / Pomegranate - Rosemary Mint

Pomegranate - 'Sweet pomegranate with hints of green.'
Rosemary Mint - 'Rosemary & spearmint leaves.'
 
This was my one 'Be bold and adventurous!' blend from my tiny order.  After flinging that weirdly nasty marshmallow one (previous post) far across the room, I plopped this one into the warmer and waited nervously to see how it would be.  I kinda like it!  I admit I'm not familiar with pomegranate scents, and have had minimal experience with rosemary-mint scents, so I'm not sure how much of what I'm smelling here, but I think it's mainly the rosemary-mint with a bit of extra sweetness.  I seems almost like a sweet medicinal scent, but it's good.  I wouldn't like to melt a lot of this but it's quite a refreshing change of pace.
 
I melted this 1 oz. grubby tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had strong scent and throw.

2 comments:

  1. This one is coming on the trip too. I love this one on cold. Sweet herbal minty fun. Glad you experimented with this one. And doubly glad it was strong! Any fun plans for the 4th?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a mellow 4th, just hung our around home, played Munchkin, ate some burgers, shot off some fireworks in the evening.

      Hope you like this scent up there in your mountain cabin! =)

      ~Deb

      Delete