Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Melted - 'iheartwax' / RC-VWC-Marshmallow

Raspberry Cream - 'Rich cool cream and tart summer berries.'
Vanilla Wafer Cookies - 'True vanilla cookie scent.'
Marshmallow - 'Sweet creamy marshmallows.'
 
Back in my haul post for this order I mentioned there was something really nasty smelling and that I'd eventually narrowed it down to this blend, probably the marshmallow part of it.  I'd sent the extras from this 4-pack to my waxy friends and one of them reported that the offending note went away.  I tried melting this, but in the end I just couldn't do it.  The tart was only about half melted when I raced back to the warmer to get it turned off.  There is just a really strong, weird, nasty note in this one!  It screams "Zucchini bread!" to me . . . toxic plastic chemical zucchini bread.  I just couldn't do it.  I don't even know if there were any other notes coming through or not.  Just couldn't do it!
 
If I ever order from this vendor again I will stay far away from anything with marshmallow.

2 comments:

  1. :-( dang, sorry it stunk. Maybe my nose was anosmic to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You also like zucchini bread scents, which is what that offending note reminds me of, so this was probably ok for you in that way.

      ~Deb

      Delete