Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Melted - 'iheartwax' / Strawberry Jam - Vanilla Mint

Strawberry Jam - 'Sweet strawberries in sticky syrup blended with vanilla and sugar.'
Vanilla Mint - 'Creamy, sweet mint.'
 
My only order from 'iheartwax' so far was me trying my hand at blending, and this is one of them.  Strawberry was the strongest note although it was like you could tell something else was going on in there but nothing was really distinct.  I think the mint note sort of turned this into a strawberry-and-greenery scent instead of a rich, sweet, jam scent.  There was a faint 'sour' note every once in a while.  It wasn't a bad scent overall, but not what I'd been imagining when I chose this blend.
 
I melted this 1 oz. grubby tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had light-medium scent at best.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if vanilla mint is a light scent for this vendor? Sorry it didn't smell like you wanted. Strawberry greenery sounds nice though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was interesting. I do wonder how this blend would be from another vendor.

      ~Deb

      Delete