Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Melted - Rosegirls / Caramel Dipped Pears

Caramel Dipped Pears - [no scent description]

Caramel pear scents seem to remind me of caramel apple scents, yet they don't really scream "Fall scent!" to me.  I had a caramel pear scent from another vendor not long ago, and that was the first time I was surprised.  Now that apple reminder has happened again with this Rosegirls chunk.  I think this one is a little more pear-like though.  This is about equal between the sweet, creamy caramel note and the bright, juicy pear note.  There is a bit of warmth, not just a super summery fruity type scent.

I cut this monster chunk in half and melted about 1.3 oz. worth in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer, and was happy to have a nice strong scent without it being overpowering.

This tart was part of a gift from a waxy friend.

2 comments:

  1. This one was really, really nice. RG's pear scent is so good and juicy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope I get this in my sampler, of hope it's in the store whenever I get back there.

      ~Deb

      Delete