Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Melted - Rosegirls / Caramel Dipped Marshmallows

Caramel Dipped Mashmallows - [no scent description]

Hubby got me a bag of this last Christmas and I've only now gotten around to melting it.  This is quite a yummy little scent.  A strong caramel note, rich and creamy, but then that marshmallow adds a bit of extra sweetness and a little more creaminess.  This is grand in its simplicity.

I melted whole chunks each time (usually around 1.5 oz.) in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had nice strong scent.  It was not overpowering, but it was easy to detect.

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite wax gifties you ever sent me. Sooo goood. Glad you liked it too. Shocked to hear you are *just now melting it*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought maybe I had dipped into the bag at some point but I couldn't find any Melted post about this scent, so maybe I hadn't. Yeah, it's just been sitting at the back of my Rosegirls box, waiting quietly while everything else around it got all the fame and glory.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. If I ever get this in a chunk, I know who to give it to! I tried this and wasn't a fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read this wrong at first and was like 'Ooh, I still have one I can send you!' LOL I got it now.

      ~Deb

      Delete